View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Rose L

Debbie,

It has been impressive to watch you go through this project. Your room looks wonderful and comfy too. If I've learned anything from your experience it is to organize my fabrics BEFORE I begin to cull and delete. Just going through my boxes to find fabrics for a project can easily result in a big jumbled mess if I'm not careful. That means that I often have to go through the same box more than once to pull what I want to use. Thank goodness they are at least sorted by color so I can easily find the correct box again when I need something from a particular color family. One day I hope to get my fabrics onto backer boards (already purchased) but I need to wait until this summer/fall when DD2 heads off to college since I don't have room for any additional book cases in my current space. I am looking so forward to seeing your final room pictures but even more I am looking forward to seeing what the first project you will complete will be, now that you have rediscovered all of your beautiful fabrics. Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us, you truly have been an inspiration to many.

Rose L