View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:54 PM
purplemem

Today we added the sewing machine (s), the cabinets, and 2 of the bookcases to hold stash.

I still have to add wall shelving, the rest of the fabric, my quilt frame (who knows WHERE that will go :? ), another sewing machine (Rose), and my computer. This 11 x 11 room is getting smaller! :shock:

The darker cabinet with Bubba on it holds Works in Progress, quilts that I will finish this year. I collect all the fabrics and patterns and keep them in one place, then move down the line...

The lighter cabinet holds my office stuff (bills :evil: ) and, for now, unclaimed quilt backs.

The sewing table is holding my piecing machine - grandma. The cabinet to the left of her holds binding, bias tape, needles and notions.

On the bookcases are parts of my stash, I have two sets of shelves to go. Then I will organize by color. The closet (47 inches wide) will be solid shelves for the stash.

I haven't decided where FQ's go yet. I'm just really getting into collecting them. I will have 4 scrap bins, 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 3 1/2 (strips/squares) and one bin for uncut scraps.

sewing area with Singer (grandma)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26332[/ATTACH]

stash cabinets (and a place to hide completed Christmas presents) behind the doors
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26336[/ATTACH]

corner with Bubba (Brother) and Works in Progress cabinet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26378[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-26332.jpe   attachment-26336.jpe   attachment-26378.jpe