Old 03-24-2011, 07:00 PM
Kitzone

Anne and Randa I really like your Husqvarna's. If either of you find that you need to make more room for new SM's please let me know. I would be happy to adopt your husq's and promise to take good care of them :)

Welcome Cedarvalleyquilts!! Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful sewing machines. It is always nice to hear of hobbies that both DH and DW enjoy.

Cathy ~ I am kinda partial to Red Eyes. Can't wait to see your new beauty.

Lastly, a while back I needed to rewire one of my SM's. So on a dreary afternoon, I started the task ~ being careful to remember how each wire was removed from the 3 prong plug. In the middle of my repair work I got distracted and by the time I got back to business, my memmory wasn't recalling which wire went to which prong. Thank goodness for the internet...problem solved. Screwed everything back together and plugged her in. Pressed on the foot peddle and she ran like a champ. Feeling pretty proud of myself, I cleaned everything up and put the SM back in the sewing room. About 3 hours later I heard a sewing machine running for all she's worth. Needless to say it was the one that I had just "repaired"... Come to find out the wires were touching each other in the electrical plug. Funny thing, I never did any repairs to the electrical plug part.

Judy