View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 04:05 AM
CorneliaVa

Thanks for your explanation ..... With over a thousand previous responses to this board from you, I was taken aback by your comment at first glance. But on considering, I could see you had a point - quite different than what was expected .... but fair.

I'm a newbie, sort of, and it is always good to be reminded to look twice before judging .... and think twice before jumping in with a come-back.

thanks again.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
she stated she had remorse...a lot of people who get talked into making these quilts do..sorry if you could not read my post as a FOLLOW UP to her statement!

I realize everyone likes different things...I replied to the REMORSE portion of this topic...if a person feels they did something they are not happy about, and they are looking for feel good comments, then don't say you have remorse..say you are not sure this is going to turn out like you thought it might...

I have seen many a people walk away from the OBW class feeling more than remorse over spending all that money on fabric that did not look good once it is was cut...

This might turn out just wonderful for YOU...but the process of these quilts don't look all that great until finished...some times one block will not tell you how the whole quilt will come together...

I am sorry everyone took my post as being nasty..it was my thoughts about why you might be feeling remorseful over having cut this quilt out...it was NOT a nasty comment about YOUR quilt!