View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
milp04

Hi Peggy,

Can you mention a few more items related to music that you would want included?

Music themed..could relate to many different things? Words that help: such as classical, jazz, rock and roll, music score, instruments--which ones, etc. Can you post a picture of the backing that you have? Do you like squares, rectangles, pinwheels, etc.?

Do you want music themed fabrics? Have you seen some you like, some you don't like, etc.?

Just brainstorm and write down the first things that come to mind when you think about what you want the quilt to look like. Then include a list of your personal tastes. Is this for you for your home? How do you decorate your home? Modern, country, mixture--what mixture? Provide pictures of the room where the quilt will be used. Do you or have you played any instruments? Then include a list for things you don't want.

The answers to these and other questions will help provide details for getting the music themed quilt you desire.

I have some ideas, as I've been thinking about a music themed quilt for some time. I'd be glad to help you in the process but I'm not a paid quilt designer. I'm just always thinking about quilt designs that I'd like to complete someday.

Pam M