View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:01 PM
debbieumphress

Originally Posted by sandybuttons
find the blocks wonderful, but......I would realy like to see the flying monkeys hehehe
That's just my favorite saying from the Wizard of Oz of course. I think it tends to settle down a subject. And the flying monkeys are rather cute. I play the Oz slot machine and pray for the Flying monkey bonus. I have a coffee mug with that saying. I think everyone on this board has their own opinions and if you post something on here, you have to be ready to see both sides. Just think of how many of us there are. I'd like to see this group in a common class. I would think we all would chose different colors, etc. That's why we are quilters. Love the way this post took itself positive again.
I love this patterna and now am looking at the
OBW cubed book and thinking.....OMG how in the world did that come out that way???????
I have another Fun saying......"Your take-off sucks, but your landing was fine."
My hubby would say this to me because he is such a critic, her would say, don't think that's gonna work, then when I finish, he tells me this again. You think he would learn. ROFL.
Quilty hugs to all.
BTW Madquilter - Love your well chosen words. We are all sister quilters here....in the end we come back together. :thumbup: