Thread: Smart Phones
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:01 PM
ErinMarie

1. When the second call comes in, is there a button on your screen that says 'swap' ? If you push this button, it should place the current call on hold, and answer the second line. When you are done with the call, push 'end call' and the first caller should come back.

2. I am unsure why it would ask for your phone number for a google search.

3. To download books from the kindle or nook app, you need to have an account on file with those sites, even if the book is free.

4. It should save where you left automatically, and the app should resume once the call ends.

5. I only hold onto the phone by the edges/finger tips. These things are so thin though, it's hard. DH has a silicone/plastic case that goes over his and makes it thicker/easier to grasp.

Speaker phone is a big issue for me, too. If I hit it by accident and in public I ask for whoever I'm talking to 'to please wait a moment' until I get it turned off. We have Droid Incredibles and got them in November - I'm still getting used to it, but it takes time and tinkering around. Hope that helps.

ETA: I agree that you should go into the store so they can walk it through with you. That's the right thing for them to do, anyways.