Thread: help for newbe
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 05:51 AM
saf

Originally Posted by gcathie
jcrow
Location: Cove, Oregon Hi, it says you've been a member a long time and I don't know how this works. I have a question and can't seem to find a place to ask it except to ask someone personally, like you. I am making a quilt and it calls for 4 1/4 squares cut into triangles (hour glass). I put two pieces of fabric (rst) and cut it into fours. Then I'm suppose to use the two colors of fabric and make hourglass triangles. Is there a trick to doing this or do I have to cut the squares into quarters and sew each piece to each piece? I mean, is there a trick like there is with half triangles where you draw down the middle (rst) and sew 1/4 on either side and turn it over and press it. It seems that there is probably a way to do that with quarter triangles. If you don't know, can you post this so someone could help me? Thanks, Jeanne
If you particularly want to contact jcrow then go to search and type jcrow into the box. This will bring up her posts. Click on her name in the right hand box and then on pm to send a personal message to her. :wink: