Old 03-26-2011, 06:40 AM
Boop56

Originally Posted by JudyG
Boop, glad to hear the eyes are better. Is the allergy medication still helping?

Is it okay if I mail AmandaB's row to you next week? We are getting ready to head back to dreary, rainy Washington (can you tell I'm not happy about it?) and would like to mail it off before I leave if it's okay with you.
Send her row. I have a few things going for her row also. I'm not sure anymore about the eyes. Eye doc (MD) is totaly confused because the white spots on corneas won't go away. They have me on the strongest steriod eyedrops for that but then my glacoma (sp) pressure goes way up. And from all the drops they say my eyeballs are actually drying out so I have to use artifical tears all the time. I was born with brittle bone disease. Bones are made of collegen and your corneas are made of collegen. So since I have the bone disease and my bones do not heal fast they think this effects my eyes also because of the collegen. weird huh?? LOl If something strange is going to happen it will happen to me. LOL Sorry to see you go back to Washingotn. But spring is around the corner somewhere. Take care and have a safe trip.. Peggy