Old 03-26-2011, 11:33 AM
dar627742

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
Originally Posted by Holice
i understand what you mean about prices. i saw an 11"x19" piece for 9.95 That makes it over $80.00 per yd

I have a gold mine sitting in the closet in my basement.
Yes, if you cut it up into lots of 20 pieces that are half the size of a charm square, you could probably retire, LOL!

I just look at the lots... I LOVE that fabric and have been collecting some, when I can find it. I was stupid enough to make a full apron out of some of mine a couple of years ago, not knowing it was probably a $200 apron! Oh well, I can always cut up my apron. :oops:
just realized when i looked closely at your avatar that it is the same machine my fiance[sp?]bought me for my b-day last june!have never seen another one according to serial # it is 1909.it is in a treadle table[someone made for it]but it has been changed to electric]still haven't sewn on it,ialso bought a pfaffqe4 that im still trying to learn.
i have never seen any other machine w/the foot screw in the back.didn't come ww/ any acces. but i did send for manual [thanx to billy]
do you use yours,like/love it?would love to hear from someone who knows about this machine!it is beautiful & in great shape[decals,etc]
would appreciate any info you can share!
thanks in advance,dar