Thread: Jo Ann's flyers
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 11:38 AM
BKrenning

The flyer that came in the mail about a week ago in the St. Louis, MO area and the one I picked up in the store has a little fold-over section on the front cover that says Sew & Save One Week Special Sewing Savings Sun-Sat, Mar. 20-26. It has a 50% off one regularly priced fabric coupon, Duck Canvas 30% off, buttons buy one get one free, 50% off quilting notions excluding F&P, patterns, software & Simplicity Bias Tape maker; and last but not least--40% off Keepsake Calico regularly priced $3.99 to $9.99. I don't see anything on it that indicates it is specifically for this area but it could be, I suppose.

The last few pages also have a special sale, Friday March 25th through Sunday March 27th. That's where the Debbie Mum 50% off is listed, Cozy Flannel Solids 50% off, Quilters Solids 40% off including Kona, 40% off Quilting Books and other crafting stuff.

You really have to check the end of the bolts, especially during sales, because they don't always get put back where they belong. I paid $5.99 per yard (before my 25% discount) on a really cute kids flannel that was in with the Snuggle flannel which is on sale for $2.49. I didn't think anything about it because it's not Disney or any licensed characters I recognized so I didn't even look until I got home. My 5 yards of flannel that I had budgeted in my head at $10 really cost me $25. We went to another Joann's today and found it in with the nursery prints & panels which makes it $1 off the regular $6.99 price and since it's on sale--I can't use my 50% off coupon on it, :(. It is cute, though and I saved a bunch of money on other stuff so I guess I just contributed to keeping Joann's open a little longer in my area--LOL.