Old 03-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Ceil

Originally Posted by katyquilter
Originally Posted by Ceil
Originally Posted by gale
I've won almost every time. But those $10 gift certs end up costing me more $$ and a lot of the time, on something I'd never buy otherwise. I haven't even used almost half of the ones I won.
Yes!! I "won" the last two months but couldn't find anything at the websites of the two shops I won at to justify a purchase just to save the $10. I feel bad about this but I don't want to spend money to save... even if they offered free shipping along with the $10, it might have worked out but the sites I won at didn't have anything I wanted for those prices. Very disappointing. Hopefully I'll win fabric at some point...
Wow! I never even thought of that! You do have to be careful as you would probably be out of the money if they were in bankruptcy. I got a few emails reminding me that I had won and to use the credit before it expired. Glad I didn't bother now that you've posted this. I have to remember to be careful out there.
I won once a $10 certificate - for a company going out of business .. had to use the certificate within a couple days. Needless to say, I didn't use it at all
:( :( :(