Old 03-26-2011, 12:43 PM
BKrenning

Originally Posted by quiltingal
I live about 20 miles from small Joanns store and went there they did not have the fabric on sale and would not honor it. I could have gone 28 miles the other way to larger Joanns. I emailed Joanns and told them they need to specify in there ad that it is only good at the larger stores. Need less to say I will not go to that Joanns again.
As a fellow Missourian, I'm very curious which Joann's you went to that didn't have fabric on sale. The smallest store I am aware of is my local store (Festus/Crystal City aka Twin Cities) and the next smallest is in my home town, Jefferson City.

I went back to check on some flannel that I bought yesterday at a super-store that I thought was Snuggle but rang up @ $5.99 per yard instead of $2.49. Hubby found it in the licensed prints & panels and it does NOT say Snuggle on it. It was $1 off the regular price of $6.99 per yard so I couldn't use a coupon on it but with all the other purchases I made yesterday plus the 25% off the total, I still came out way ahead and they have to make some profit to stay in business.