Old 03-26-2011, 02:21 PM
TonnieLoree

Originally Posted by fabric whisperer
Originally Posted by quiltingal
I live about 20 miles from small Joanns store and went there they did not have the fabric on sale and would not honor it. I could have gone 28 miles the other way to larger Joanns. I emailed Joanns and told them they need to specify in there ad that it is only good at the larger stores. Need less to say I will not go to that Joanns again.
What? Someone didn't do their job ~ there are not different sales in differetn districts... it sounds to me like the Merchandising Manager didn't feel like hanging the sale signs or something ~ all JoAnn Fabrics have the sales!? (I used to be a merch mgr for them in a smaller store) Someone fed you a line of beans, corn & grits... I would be upset and call corporate and mention this to their DTL (district Team Leader aka the stores managers' boss). Sometimes when someone complains about something like this, a good DTL will give you a small gift card for your inconvenience. Be specific. I am not a complainer, but if management is not doing their job like this, the DTL needs to hear from the customer.

I am sorry you wasted your time and gas, hope you had a better day in other area :)
I concur