Old 03-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Havplenty

I agree with several of the comments, two pieces of fabric stuffed can make a nice pincushion, they do not all have to be elaborate. And I know all of the ones I make will not be........ so if you happen to be my swap partner for any future swaps, if you are expecting elaborate for all of the things you receive from me, I must apologize to you right now.

I participated in the few swaps I have (so far) for the fun of it and because I have some time on my hands right now to do so. But if it starts to become a hassle it takes the fun out of participating and one decision can be to not participate anymore. But I would encourage those of you who may not feel that you are as creative as some to participate anyway if you are enjoying it. If the swaps are open to all skill levels, then you fit right in. Those swappers who may have a problem with that can choose not to participate.

When I read the host's comments, I was taken aback for a second but decided that I will not let anyone steal my joy in participating because of their expectations. So to any one of you who receives swaps from me in this swap or any of the others that I may participate in, I truly hope you enjoy what I have sent you and if for any reason you do not, please feel free to share or donate it with someone who you think may, I won't mind. And this is all IMHO.

So I am waiting patiently for my pincushion to arrive. It has snowed all day here so I did not make it to the post office to check on my mail. I will look again next week. I am enjoying looking at the snow though. We have experienced three seasons in this one week: Spring(60's and baby birds chirping), a flash of summer (83 degrees) and now winter (heavy snow). Where else in this country can you experience three seasons in one week. LOL