View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:34 PM
jdiane318

Two friends of mine drove up from Branson/Hollister and met me in Springfield and I chaufeurred rest of the way. We had never been to The Gathering before. I liked it and would go again. There was quite a difference in each display. Fat quarters varied in prices from $1 to $2.75. There was lots of yardage, all kinds of rulers, templates, patterns and books. I thought the people were very friendly and helpful. We also visited the 3 quilt shops in the area. Drove to Versailles and had lunch then back through Camdenton, found another cute quilt shop there, too. Drove to Lebanon and then on to Springfield and finished the day at Merrily's We Quilt Along. I loved everything. How often can you go somewhere where you can quilt shop hop in a specific area and hit so many stores without driving? I did purchase one of their The Gathering T-shirts, my momento of the day, pretty cute with the hoot owls. Should take a pic and for you all to see.

don't you just love the t-shirt?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]175500[/ATTACH]

$100 bought all of this, 20 yards of fabric, 15 fat quarters, 1 books, two template sets, 2 patterns and my t-shirt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]175501[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-175494.jpe   attachment-175495.jpe