Thread: Peeps Quilt
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 09:08 PM
ChubbyBunny

Originally Posted by HisPatchwork
Originally Posted by ChubbyBunny
Originally Posted by HisPatchwork
Very cute! Great job! I bought my peeps last night.I went ahead and ate one, so i could spread them out a little to dry! Bought a chocolate covered one too. I have never had one of those. I have not tried it yet. I have never tried to roast one either...I might give that a try too....but somehow it just doesn't seem right to catch them on fire! {i love burnt marshmallows}I made two pincushion peeps yesterday. I will post them after I download them. I don't know if I will do that tonight yet. One of them isn't doin' right! LOL
Oh, please post your pincushion peeps!!! Did you have a pattern? I'm excited to see them. :lol:
I made them before I had a model for them. They look a little wierd from some angles. All I did was make a 7" tube, narrowing it almost to a point. Then just folded it and hand stitched it together pulling the thread from the neck to the bottom. One I made from some yellow and white polyester and onother one with fleece. I am having trouble with the fleece one,..it looks wierd! Maybe the tube should be shorter...I will have to work on it and take pictures of the steps. I used small black headed pins for eyes.
They are adorable! You did great considering you didn't have a pattern. :thumbup: