Thread: Smart Phones
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:33 AM
Lisanne

Originally Posted by suezquilts
The first day out with my Smart phone, it rang, I didn't know how to answer it, I had to call my daughter and ask.
OMG, I have to find out how, myself! I admit I've had the thing for days now and haven't even kept it turned on.

To all who suggested going back to the store, I've been back once already. The thing is, I can't drive over every time I have a question. Yes, I know I can save up the questions.

Trisha, the speaker was the one thing I was able to figure out without trouble, but lol, I share your pain!

ErinMarie, I'll look for a Swap key, thanks.

milp04, transferring downloads from my computer to the phone would be a whole 'nother level of skill... but I'll give it a try.

NEW QUESTION: A case would make it easier to hold, but it has a pull-out keyboard. The cases I've seen are meant to stay on and aren't easy to remove, and I'd have to remove them to use the keyboard.

It does have an on-screen keyboard, but I'm hopeless at using it. The keys are too close together, it won't let me use a stylus or pen, and my fingers always hit the wrong ones.

Thanks to those who have responded!