View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:41 PM
VickiM

Yes, cutting up all those kits went from making a big dent in my scraps to a plastic storage bin...everything is torn up and the room is chaos...I am in the midst of year end inventory getting things ready for taxes and that will take most of the rest of the month. I hope to re-vamp what I now have as alot of empty spaces in the material closet...that will be a big job! I have hit a couple yard sales (with quilt shop materials) and have several bags sitting, just waiting to fill up those empty spaces...also, I was searching for backing materials for all those quilts. I don't buy much over 2 yds. normally. Took all of Dec. to cut those kits out. Made 10 so far (all quilted and done) and 1 top waiting. I will post somemore pics. Some I don't have pics of yet. Those will get posted when I do. I also did Bonnie's "Double Delight" mystery quilt last month. Right now, I am involved in doing some new things for the shows...inventory is quite low right now. Enjoy the pics.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31380.jpe   attachment-31382.jpe   attachment-31383.jpe