Old 03-27-2011, 07:24 PM
JanetM

Originally Posted by kell10
What is the name of the runner and does she have it for sale?

I love it a lot and your Pillow is beautiful but the runner is my fave.

Mary
The runner is made from a pattern she developed specifically for this event. We used Babylock Symphony embroidery/sewing machines so the the pattern is specific to Babylock machines.
For example, we had to use the circular attachment for the piped quarter circles. I am right now trying to make another runner and am trying to figure out what size to make those quarter circles because the pattern does not give the size, but only tells you the settings (measurement marks) for the circular attachment. I don't have a Babylock so my circular attachment is completely different, and inferior to the Babylock one in my opinion. I just thought...maybe I should have bought that machine LOL, they were selling them! LOL It is my understanding that when Eleanor Burns creates a machine specific pattern for an event, it is not for sale.

I can tell you that the dresdan pieces were cut with a template that measures 6" long x 3¼" wide at the widest end, and 1 3/8" wide at the narrow end. Maybe you coud make up some dresden plates and create your version of this runner. :wink: