View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:25 AM
Woodster

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends. True for sure!

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame. Absolutely necessary!

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.. AMEN, AMEN!

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved. I've always gone by this adage!

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Algebra. Math was my favorite subject. I'd have to substitute CHEMISTRY

One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young. Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable. Never though of this but it's so true

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth . . .. . . . . AMEN! I slip out of His grip way too often.
Don't we all!! Thank God for FORGIVENESS!!