View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Dale

I see your note was written in April, but it came up on today's newsletter. Your stippling is beautiful and so is the pillow and the quilt. I was so excited to see that you did this with a Grace quilting frame. I just bought a Little Grace II and my daughter has finished putting it together except for the stylus. I have been so anxious to talk to someone who has one. I haven't even tried to thread the needle yet because it is so intimidating. I have things waiting to be quilted and haven't had the nerve to start. Just after the frame arrived, I got sick in the middle of the night and ended up having to have a pacemaker. I have never had any type of heart trouble in my life, but when it hit, it knocked me for a loop. I didn't have a heart attack; in fact, I thought I was having a gall bladder attack, but it turned out to be heart block. I feel much better now; in fact, didn't realize how bad I had been feeling before this happened, so I guess it was a blessing. Please tell me about your experience in learning to use the frame. I also bought the basic set of patterns that sit on the back of the machine, but I think you can use those paper patterns that come on a roll also. Is the frame hard to use, and have you ever used any type of frame before this one? I know anything you can tell me will give me lots of encouragement. I really can't wait to get started but was hoping to have my daughtetr beside me when I try to use it the first time because she is so much better with directions than I. Thanks so much for anything you can tell me about the little Gracie.