View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Jim's Gem

The Camarillo Quilters Guild has over 300 members and I think most of those do not live in Camarillo. I havn't been a whole lot, I visited a couple of times and just joined this year (we have a calendar year that starts in July or August). I don't know a Millie, but that doesn't mean we have never met. The CCC MOPS group is the Camarillo Community Church's Mothers of Preschoolers. I am their Mentor Mom. The "been there, done that survived to tell the story" person in the group. I work for an accountant, part time, so of course it is our busy season now. I was able to shift my schedule so that I work noon to five on Tuesdays so I can help MOPS. The guild meets on the second Tuesday of the month at the Orchid building in Camarillo Springs. I should be able to attend the April meeting, unless things are too crazy in the office.
Have you been to the store closing sale at Fabric Well? Everything is 60% off, they have to be out of the building by mid March. I have picked up lots of great fabrics at fabulous prices.