View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:40 AM
Bluebonnet

This is a picture of my very first quilt. It was supposed to have flowers appliqued on it, but I figured she would like hearts instead. I gave it to her at Christmas and was just now getting a good picture of it and Megan. It's still not a great pic, but you can see it pretty good. The fabric I got at Wal-Mart before they closed the fabric section. The backing is hearts and they are multi colored, I got it at JoAnn's. The pattern is called "Flower Power" from magazine "American Quilter March 2010".

I was so pumped about getting it done, I did a small quilted checkerboard for my nephew Justin. He is all into music, so I changed the theme from Halloween to music notes. I am still trying to find buttons that are music themed. The pattern is from "Fons & Porter's Easy Quilts" Fall 2010 and it's called "Eerie Alley Gameboard". The fabric from JoAnn's and Thomas Sewing Center in Mesquite.

Thanks for looking.
Bobbi
Attached Thumbnails attachment-176957.jpe   attachment-176958.jpe   attachment-176959.jpe   attachment-176960.jpe   attachment-176961.jpe