View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:44 AM
cabbagepatchkid

Originally Posted by Dingle
Originally Posted by redturtle
ok so scratch the first one...i did see a 301...but i think i like the looks of the 221 sooo much better...kinda classy...i luv it in black but does this white one sound ok? TIA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...13#description
I myself would love one of these. I don't know what your price range is but this auction still has 5 days to go. Being a Featherweight and white I see it going way out of my price range. There is a nibbler bidding on it. If you decide to place a bid, bid at the last few seconds of the auction and put in the max you will pay. Don't do an even amount of money either. (Example- $293.86) You would be surprised at how many auctions you can win by pennies :D If you start bidding now, all you are doing is raising the price. Sit back and watch. Get it at the very end if you can. :thumbup:
I agree, it still has 5 days to go and already has 12 bids on it. I love to watch, this kind of auction, in it's last few minutes (even though I'm not bidding) to see how fast and furious the ending bids are.

Keep looking, you'll be sure to find one for a decent price on eBay. Just be careful of how carefully the seller is going to wrap it. Some people don't have a clue as to how a sewing machine should be protected for the journey.