Old 03-29-2011, 07:12 PM
dream56

[quote=pennyj123]
Originally Posted by dream56
Well I am just about done. Will get it finished tomorrow for sure. Penny hope you like it. I made a miniature paper pieced design wallet. I'll let Penny post the picture - but it may be a while since she is in Australia.
Gday Dee, you can post the pic, that would be gr8, I am still working on yours, hope to get it finished on the w/end, had to go back to work, holidays were so good. Just have to work another 2 weeks then i will be on holidays again for another 2 weeks, i have it all worked out, and then it will be easter, so when i go back to work they will be short weeks. lol. My son's wedding is on the 9th april, looking forward to that. i promise i will get your project finished this weekend though. :) :thumbup:[/quote

Penny would like me to post a picture. Since my project is done and I do have pictures - I need a vote - do I post a picture or make her wait till it gets to Australia. Keep inmind we don't know how long till it gets there.

Hate making you wait - but the group gets to decide whether you get a preveiw or not. Do I or not.