View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:54 PM
ladybowhunter

Well i am a crafter of alot of things or should i say I try to be. I have bought alot of things to do different crafts. First of all I will tell you why i put for now. We travel with my husband job on the road cause he is a electrician so we have been to alot of states which is nice and we don't get home to often. But he got laid off for a few months and since his work has always been good we never saved much but are getting by. I love to quilt and only been doing it a few years so I am not a expert at it. But right now can't buy fabric till he gets back to work and now with a little I do have I been trying to make quilts for the Linus Project for families that need help. I know what it is like cause when I was divorced and on my own with my son we got help when we really needed and i am not one to ask for it so I decided when I got married a couple years ago and he made good money i would try to help others that need it so I decided on Linus but now I need fabric till my husband get back to work and then i can buy it myself. So I have posted a add in the classified for some fabric if anyone has extra. This is a very good board for people that is free since so much things has to be paid for and is so expensive. Thanks and God Bless!!!!!!!!