View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Ducky
Kathy, first of all, it is looking fantastic! Wow, what a pretty one this is going to be. Also, I truly like that border fabric. Your blocks pull out the individual colors, and it looks so pretty next to the black. Just one duck's opinion.
I agree with this. A gorgeous center and pretty fabric. I think it compliments your blocks very well.
Just a thought though, knowing me, I'd probably do something like piecing a black strip in the middle of two of the pretty fabric strips to add some dimension. Does that make sense? I was considering(whenever I get my fabrics,lol) to get a stripe fabric for the border, I think with the curves in the blocks, straight lines would frame it nicely, JMHO.

But honestly I think whatever you decide, this quilt will surely be gorgeous when done. And a small request, could I see a closeups pictures of a quilted block, pretty please?
If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page, click on Topic Lists, then on Affairs of the Heart, they are all there individually, or in the Gallery as we get to making them.