View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 01:05 PM
lyndaloo

I found this message board just 2 1/2 weeks ago, and you all have breathed life into this old girl! Today, I took my 6 lap quilts to the LAQ who lives about 1 mile from me. I have realized for a long time that I am not going to get my quilts hand quilted, as I had intended, because I always start a new top as soon as one is finished, and sometimes have 2 going at a time. I am a real novice, and I was afraid she would say, "gosh I don't know what I could do with THIS. :oops: Then I got on this board with all you happy quilters and said "Just do it!" Actually, they gave me lots of complements and I felt so good for getting my nerve up to do it! So thank you all for so much inspiration.

Also, I got 3 scrap bags from Keepsake in the mail today. They are absolutely beautiful. Each bag has 12 1/4 yard cuts--cut with precison, and neat as a pin. One is red and blacks and whites, one is Asian, and the other is Autumn leaves. Marvelous!

I also received my fabric panel with the whimsical mice and birds in the sewing room--a panel that was posted by a quilter here a few days ago, the the co-ordinating fabrics to go with it. Very nice.

Of course since I've been reading and looking at the pictures of your spectacular quilts, I have spent a lot of money on fabrics! :?: :?:

But oh my my, ain't it fun though!

:-D
Lynda