View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:41 PM
RST

There is a no postage required envelope included in the package. Use this to send back everything (unless you would like to keep the DVD, in which case you can keep that. But load up that little return envelope, with marker clearly telling them offer is refused. Then send it. They have to pay for that mailing so if some of your other junk mail finds its way in there, well, huh, how bout that?

Companies will continue to do stupid promotions like this until they find it is unprofitable to do so. This is my attempt to make it clear to them that it is unprofitable to mail me things I did not ask for and do not want. I find campaigns like this one to be really misleading and manipulative, and even if the DVD was super, I would not do business with them because of the way in which they've done this. And I would like to know who sold my name and address -- I never ask to be added to mailing lists which may be sold, and I tend to be very cautious about providing my name and address to sites that may sell info. Anyone think it might be Connecting Threads related? Or is it a Quilting Board thing?

RST