View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 04:19 AM
kaykwilts

Originally Posted by AlwaysQuilting
Originally Posted by cakebaker
Sure do hope they bring fabric back, I don't go to walmart any more since they took the fabric out, I buy our food and hardware elsewhere. Don't miss them a bit.
Same here. I have no reason to drive the few extra miles to shop there now. I have other stores closer to me. The only reason I went to WalMart was their fabric department then stayed to buy clothes and food.
Same here....only when the music got too loud, the "commercials" were in Spanish, and the aisles were soooo crowded that you couldn't move.......well I had a panic attack right then and there...couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't move. :-(

After this happened four times, I gave up. I shop only at Target now, and LQS for fabric......and only on extremely rare occasions, like less than once a yr, do I venture into a Walmart...and NEVER EVER ALONE........

Guess I just can't handle what the Walmart powers that be deem is to be my shopping experience...........you know, that "international, extremely crowded" experience in my own backyard.......

But for those of you who can and do enjoy shopping at Walmart...congrats on getting your voice heard....