View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:18 AM
GrandmK

I checked the bobbin is in right. Have a new needle different thread cleaned all of those things. I had been sewing and it would sew fine and maybe after about 3 or 4 blocks chain piecing it would sew but then pull out BUT it would start sewing again. So if I had like 10 blocks I was chain piecing when I finished in the middle of them would be 3 or 4 blocks that the stitching fell out on. I will have to see if I can find a repair man. The one I have used in the past is retired and goes to Texas for the summer. When I called him he gave me his son's phone number but I left a message and he never called me back. The other one in town is soooooooooo expensive and won't even look at it for less the $65.00 Not sure it is worth it to pay that and find out it can't be fixed. i will check out towns near by but as far as I know there are not any.

Originally Posted by icon17
Originally Posted by GrandmK
I have a white sewing machine. Nothing fancy. It has started not sewing. I mean I sew and everything goes along good. I finish a seam and look at it and it looks good top and bottem and then I realize it pulls right out. A little tug on either top or bottom thread and it all comes out. I have re threaded a SILLION times. it is right. I took out bobbin case and holder and oiled it. I changed stitches NOTHING helps. WHAT could be wrong. Is something broken?? What could be wrong.
I honestly thought I had somehow lost part of the bobbin case holder but that is not the case and it is back in right. The stitches look right and I have not changed the tension. they LOOK good.
If All the other things don't work try asking Billy ' Lostn51 '
8-)