Thread: Lucky Stars
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:43 AM
gcathie

tlrnhi.....Thank you !!!! .....:-)

butterflywing....I do try to make some bed size....I do have lap size that I give away .....:-)....This one measures 88 x 98.....I just kept adding till I thought it was big enough....:-)....most my quilts I have kept....I only give out a very few.....seems like no one appreciates the work I put into them let alone the cost......so they stay here unless I find a buyer or a person who would appreciate the work put in them.....Mom will end up with the Srap Quilt.....if she wants it....:-).....and Thank you for the kind words!!...:-)

RedGarnet222.....Your gonna love this pattern....I took a class and finished one block.....it was so much fun.....I think they should have named this the Floating star........no points to worry about...except the Flying geese point.....you will like it and need to move it to the top of your to do list.....I fell in love with the pink paisley...and drawed out colors from that fabric.....Don't think I'll be doing another real soon ...only cause I have so many others I want to do...:-)....working on a bargello as we speak.....:-)......I don't belong to a group...other than here.....we have a guild in town but I always forget when the meetings are...... we have a quilt shop locally and they offer classes...and I wanted my sister to get involved in quilting so we both signed up for this class.......She is still working on her quilt....but will be stunning when it is done....hers is going to be in Red White and blue in old time-eee colors......:-)......Thanks for the comments and looking!