View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:04 AM
litacats

the insurance money has arrived at long last after 3 months, it is a bit more than we thought we would get for the contents, the house insurance has also arrived so we will sign up for our new house today as well. but it could take between 12-30 weeks to build. they are going to give it priority.
SO TODAY I am pricing machines and as I have the money to buy everything at once I hope to get a great discount, wish me luck it is about time some started to come our way.
I went into my local chemist shop for some meds yesterday and picked up some shoes I had put away till my money cmae thru well I came home with 6 pairs of homy peds that cost just a little more than one pair of DHs shoes, even tho they were on special down by 50% they gave me another 20% of again so I came home very happy only to have DH say spending all the lnoey already, so I just told him they all cost me what 1 pair of his did so that shut him up he didn't know what to say to that. so wish me luck ladies I am looking today and hopefully will find what I want at the right price.