View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM
donnajean

I believe Staples has a HP All-in-one printer, scanner, copier on sale for $59.00 this week. I love mine as it never jams & once in a blue moon it does something funky - just unplug it & plug it back in again & it fixes itself.

Here is the Staples ad. Look on page 6. Yes, it is $59.00
http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/...%20ad%20header

Originally Posted by Mimito2
Hubby had Health care acct at work and today is the last day to submit claims. With new HIPPA laws I could not request his billing records from our Dr office. He Finally called last Fri to get the docs. Got them in the mail last night. I could scan and email them today.... so I thought. My printer scanned and saved the first 2 perfectly. 1 more to go the submission form... it comes back error & starts printing the alignment test page. I do everything it says to fix it, several times. It just prints the alignment page over a DOZEN times. I am not trying to print just scan straight to the computer.....I don't care if it is a little off center....over another dozen more alignment prints. Now it is out of ink and I have a stack of fire starting paper. AND IT WON'T DO ANYTHING WHEN IT IS OUT OF INK. $45.00 for more ink. I don't think so....I picked it up an pulled its guts from inside and threw it across the room into the hall. DS walked by and said, "Humm, Mom I don't think I can fix that."
Anybody got any recommendations for a cheap new all in one (printer, scanner, copier) (fax?)

Determined to get the forms in today I went to the Savings acct website and found the form, changed it from read only to write, filled it out, copied and pasted it into Word saved it and emailed it. I hope they can open it.....