Old 02-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Maribeth

Marcia,
I wish the blocks I already mailed had looked as good as yours do AND I would love to receive one of your blocks in the exchange. Now I am really worried you will be disappointed should you get one of my really wonky beginner stars. I did this exchange to get to know y'all a little better. I tried my best and then tried not to worry that anyone would judge me. And I have to say I was so worried after reading in another thread how someone here said that they knew someone who was asked to stop participating in exchanges because of the low quality of their blocks. But I have to say I have never felt that anyone here would ever do anything that sad.

Reading and sharing here the past six months I have found y'all to be helpful, playful, caring, and so generous with your time and limited funds and so now - I want your blocks. :wink:
Take Care Maribeth

p.s. One little question/hint, I was told to never remove the paper until the borders were on the quilt to aid in stablilizing the blocks, so couldn't you just mail them with the paper backs and we will remove them when we are done? I certainly don't mind.