Old 03-31-2011, 08:13 PM
suebee

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
Our LQS had offered a machine quilting class on Saturdays in March. My DH only gets home on Saturday so I was sad that I couldn't (wouldn't) go when he was home. I asked if she would consider doing an evening class and she agreed to do a split class on a couple Monday nights. Yeah!!!!

So today I was in her shop to get some batting and another lady came in...asking about classes and was told about the evening class...I waved crazily from across the way and told her I'd be there and so she'd know one person (had no idea who she was/is, lol). Well she signed up and the owner asked if I wanted to go ahead and sign up too...of course I said sure!

The class was going to start at 6 but when the owner found out I got off at 5, she switched it to 5 and I could just be a little late because they'd all be setting up anyway.

Any way, I signed up, got another lady to sign up and have no idea of what the fee will be, lol. I was so excited I forgot to ask her and I don't think I have last month's newsletter to check.

Oh well, I've been waiting (somewhat patiently) for an evening class so I best jump on this chance.

Yeah me! Never too old to learn new tricks in my book.
Heck no you're never too old. You go girl! I want to take one as well. Cant wait. Take some pics for us!