View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Great-great granny
Banned

Originally Posted by mimistutz
I have only made one quilt and a few small projects, but I tackled this.. How should I finish it? I am going to try to post pictures and my question is what border should I put on this? Green then rope ---rope then green - either or. The grass fabric is for the back. I thought I would put one of the large horse panels in the middle of the back.
I thought this would be easy, but have changed so many times. It started out I was going to put sashing around each panel with the rope fabric, didn't like that and changed to the green. Now how or should I finish.
This is for my step-son and wife, I want to take to them in Oklahoma when we go in May.
Finally, do you usually stick with your original plan when making a quilt or does it change as you go like this one did.
Good morning - LOL - I change all the time also by the time something is finished. The top is great, obviously for a horse lover - very appropriate. Know they will love it.

I really like the rope then green. Will it be quilted, tied in the pic corners or what?

Good luck, be sure & show us the finished product.

Have a blessed day & may all your quilts be filled w/love. :lol: