Thread: Good Marriages
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:13 AM
alaskasunshine

1.When your husband calls don't put him on hold, take his call above ALL others.
2.Friends will come and go. Your husband is forever.
I had a friend that I would visit with when my husband would go away for work. I would not see friends when he was home. This was MY choice not his doing. I figured he was gone either 1 or 2 weeks and when he was home I did not want others to come before him. I love him and I wanted to be with him and do things together. Any way back to the friend, she said tha last time I saw her that she did not like it when my husband was home from work cuz she and I didn't do anything together. She said "he gets in the way of our friendship" I told her I was so sorry but he always comes first and I can do what ever when he is away. I never saw her again. She was very upset that I would not goof around with her when he was home. From that I really saw how important it is to stick closely to your husband and friends truly come and go.

3.It is so important to say I love you often.

4.Pray at least in the evenings together, and if need be on the phone together.

5. We made a covenant with God when we married.

6.The things you love about your man is often what you also do no like. Example: I lock up every door and window before bed. My sweetie could go to bed with everything opened. Once he did go to bed with the front door wide opened, when I woke up in the middle of the night I was freaked out. The next morning I told him about the door and his reply was "oh I guess I forgot to lock it. Heck he didn't even close the door :lol:

6.Embrace each other daily and kiss. I still find my husband very handsome and very sexy after all these years! We will be celebrating 35 years next year.

7. you can be happy or you can be right :lol: :wink: :?