Old 04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Feathers

Hi Karen:
Thanks for the reminder. I would LOVE to go but April and May are really booked up for us. We're headed to Pheonix for 2 weeks the end of April and first week of May. Our kids are coming with their inlaws from NewYork are coming mid April and our daughter who has brain cancer wants to come and spend a week with us mid May? Her visit sort of depends on how she's feeling. We'll be going to a family reunion i Calif. n mid June, too so if you get something cooked up for end of June or first of July, I'd probably love to come and could make it. Also, if you rent a house for 20 people and don't have enough folks to fill the 20 beds I could probably help with that with my quilt group....all great ladies.

Our group rents a place in Lincoln City Roads End area in October for our retreat. It sleeps 8 people (not separate beds) but it's a lovely home, 1 block from the beach but full view in all the windows. Its listed under Lincoln City Oregon Vacation Rentals TIDES INN-RD'S END RENTAL #12116. It's about $245 per night according to my last check on the net (april 2009). We've stayed there 2 or 3 times and all have loved it. Lots of room, plenty of room for sewing machines, "CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN and in the evening the deer come around to forage from the woods behind the house. You might give it a look on the net.