View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

Rhonda,
Thank you so much for the great information. They don't hiss or click, they just bite every time I feed them. I usually wear gloves because it just hurts so much. I will try to find a way to feed without putting my hands in the cage. I will have to think about it.

I am on my way to the store to get crackers. I have never given them crackers, but they love potato chips. I stopped giving them chips because Petsmart told me they would die from too much salt.

I will try tucking my fingers in when I feed them tonight and see what happens.

I need to get Simon another toy because he just chewed his rope in half. I will look on-line and see what I can afford. The only store we have is Petsmart in the next town over, and they just don't have very much for him. They have lots of little toys, but he just destroys those in one day.

I will take any information you can give me. I will move one of them into the bathroom tonight. They will still be able to hear each other, but they won't be able to see each other. I am asking everyone I know to see if I can find someone who can groom them. I am reading a book, but I am really scared I will hurt them without someone here with some experience.