View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:42 AM
reeskylr

Originally Posted by Lostn51
It is so funny watching her grow up so far. She gets a look in her face and its a look of mischief and the way she gallops off you know she is fixing to get into something. :lol:

When we adopted her the shelter spaded, chipped, dewormed, did the first round of shots and gave us a voucher for her rabies shot for the $75 adoption fee. When they did the spading the vet said she had a heart murmur and gave us the option to back out. But I knew what they would have done to her so I told my wife to bring the little girl home anyway. At least I can make sure the rest of her life is a loved one.

The day before yesterday we took her to our vet and he gave her the second round of shots, checked her stitches and did a thorough check up to verify the murmur and she did not have one. The other vet was listening to her erratic breathing because she is a hunting dog and made the wrong assessment. So needless to say the weight of the world was lifted off of my shoulders when we heard the good news!

Billy
Thank God she is doing ok! Yeah I have a couple Aussies, those wiggle butts are dangerously addictive. So are the smiles!