View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:34 AM
pab58

Originally Posted by pab58
Originally Posted by greencat
I have Comcast in the AnnArbor area. I get F&P at 6 on Sat. and also 2:30pm and 1:30pm on Monday. (I receive 3 PBS stations). Can't find Quilt in a Day anywhere!
I managed to record a couple of Quilt in a Day shows and my DVR was set up to record the series. Well, the guide said it was Quilt in a Day, but the REAL show was Quilting Arts!!! ARGH!!!! I guess they had replaced it with QA!! The DVR is still set to record the one I want, but I should check to see if it will. I do a search periodically for quilting shows and set my DVR when I locate them. Fons & Porter is on a couple of different channels. One I can set as a series recording, but the other one has to be set up individually. It's a pain in the behind to always have to set it up, but I like to watch the show. :wink:
Get a load of this: Quilt in a Day did record this morning, but the listing reads: "Quilting Arts"!! What's up with Brighthouse??!! :roll: When I saw the listing, I almost deleted it, but then decided to see if I was interested in watching it. Sometimes they have segments on it that I can relate to since I'm not an art quilter. Well, I'm certainly glad I did check it out!!! I knew right away that it WASN'T Quilting Arts but Quilt in a Day!! I wish they would get this straightened out! It's driving me buggy!!!! :shock: