View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Katy

I have just been here for a few weeks. I live in sunny southern California and have been quilting for a little less than 15 years. I am amazed when I say that because it doesn't seem so long. I am enjoying this site but find myself snooping around here when I should be cleaning house or better yet quilting. I belong to my local quilt guild, work full time with handicapped children and adults in a residential setting and would rather quilt than most things. I have four wonderful kids and a fifth grandchild on the way. I am involved in children's ministry. I am helping two groups of ladies right now who are just learning to quilt. One group meets weekly and the other once or twice a month. I love to see them get excited about what they can do and we are reducing my over abundant fabric stash at the same time. I thought I would just share a couple of my projects. I don't know if maybe there is a place to set up pics and such since I have not really checked out the whole site yet but I see people being welcomed here so here are a few pics. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and participating in some of the things that get done here. Every post I have seen has been positive and I am very impressed with all the talent displayed here.

Bella (one of the triplets) Guitar Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178718[/ATTACH]

Christmas Crazy Quilt Table Runner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178719[/ATTACH]

Baby Jacob's Aquarium Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178720[/ATTACH]

Love Bunnies Fundraiser Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178721[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-178712.jpe   attachment-178713.jpe   attachment-178714.jpe   attachment-178715.jpe