View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 02:16 PM
TonnieLoree

First of all thanks for everyone that send suggestions and links for making a design wall. Originally I thought about purchasing a tri-fold display thingy made out of cardboard. For some reason, it looked smaller than I remembered it to be when I first saw it. Okay, put it in the basket. I walked around a few corners and saw moving boxes of various sizes. Hmm. I looked at the largest one and it was a whole lot larger than the tri-fold. About half way home, I did a head slap as I remembered that I still had the box that my 4" crafting table came in. Aargh!! Now today, 3 days later I use basting spray and tack up an old flannel sheet, cut to size and used duct tape to keep the edges secured.

The blocks that are up there are a WIP, I have more blocks completed, but they are now listed as run-aways because I can't find them. (Moving :thumbdown: ) I know they are here somewhere. :lol: Since I always have rolls of duct tape around, and the flannel sheet was given to me, plus I had the cardboard, total cost of my design board is $0.00. That's a great price, and in reality, this was a very easy project that took just about an hour. I should mention that the finished dimension measures approximately 4' x 4'.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-178772.jpe   attachment-178773.jpe   attachment-178774.jpe