Old 04-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by purplefiend
Originally Posted by deedum
Bily,
Can you help me? I need singer motor lubicant in tube for my old singer 301's. Hubby wants to get this done before I use the machines much. Can you tell me where to get this? thanks
You might be able to get it at Wal-mart or Joanns.
Yep, Wal Mart and JoAnnes both carry the Singer Lubricant as do most sewing repair shops and fabric shops -- blue and yellow tube!

Thank you all for the compliments on Willy's restored cabinet. My DH has been in the garage around the clock for the last three weeks. He really got into this as he thinks little Willy is really cute. I am just blown away at how nice the cabinet looks now. When I started the stripping of all those layers of black paint then white primer, I wondered if it would ever look good again! Just goes to show you what determination can accomplish. I love that cabinet now!

Glenn we did your tutorial, except the stain is red oak.

Nancy
The red oak looks great. the color of the stain is really only to match the original color to the wood. They are all diff in color tones. Your hubby did good. I am glad he used shellac because it will age beautifully like the original shellac. Good job. Glenn