View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:57 PM
candi

Hmm.. I have been finishing a lot of projects lately...although all will start going down hill comes May....

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
zappycat do you have your secret pal yet? I agree with what you said about manners and sometimes things happen.It's awful to think maybe the person didn't really care for what you sent.We all try so hard to make nice packages,no matter how small they are.It only takes a few seconds to put a smile on someones face with a thank you.And with as many people that are on here things are bound to come up in life that causes a delay or something.We need to be patient till we know what is going on.Guess I should get off my soap box and use it to do some laundry.lol Mary
Yup, Mary! I have my secret pal now. I'm in stalking mode, reading all I can find from her to try to pick out just the right items! UNLIKE ME, she finishes lots of projects ... and she has GREAT taste in fabric, too!
Speaking of laundry (ugh!), I've been doing laundry all day. My daughter came home from college for the weekend... and with her came ALL of her laundry. Yipee!