View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:16 PM
quiltjoey

Originally Posted by Melody
Okay, I should have gone ahead and posted pics right at first... but here is my office/homeschool classroom/soon to be sewing room. I didn't tidy it up, so be kind :D

As you can see I have a lot of light in the evening across the desk that will be my sewing machine desk.
Looks like a great room already! You have book cases, beautiful desk that could be used for sewing, the smaller one for pressing. A chest of drawers for storage. Wow! I use a see-thru hangind jewelry bag (like a shoe bag but smaller) to keep all my presser feet in and visible plus other small odd and ends for sewing. I use a rack that sits on a desk to stand my 6.5",9.5", and 3- 12.5" square rulers on for easy finding. I hang the long rulers on the wall and have a design wall board on the back of the door. I also have a u-shaped table with my sewing machine in the middle and my cutting board on one side and a pressing pad and iron on the other side. I'm sure as neat as you office looks, you sewing room will shine! Will be waiting for the finished product....