Old 04-03-2011, 10:45 PM
cny_sewer39

Hello. The fabric that I purchased on Saturday had price points of $1.95, and $2.00 a yard. After I asked about using my American Sewing Guild (ASG) card to get an extra 10% off. The store manager said she would do it "this one time". The price per yard then dropped $1.75, and $2.00 a yard. Even that did not stop me from buying the whole bolts (at least twice.). I ended up spending $70.00. I felt guilty, but my Dear Husband, "told me not to worry about it because its not like I do it everyday." I hope you all like my pictures. I had a blast, drolling, I mean looking at all of the fabric. :lol: :roll: ;)

:thumbup: Have a blessed day.

:thumbup: debra :thumbup:

These are all baby prints. I bought what was left on the dinosaur bolt. (I only got 1 1/2 yards.) I am not sure what I will do with it but I will find something. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179393[/ATTACH]

The white fabric is white eyelet all over. That is the fabric that I would like to dye black. I can not wear white for even two seconds because I WILL GET IT DIRTY!!! I bought the whole bolt, all 9 yards and 20 inches. The blue bolt is what Hancock Fabrics calls their value fabrics. That bolt has 10 yards on it. Not sure what I will do with it, but I REALLY LOVE IT!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179395[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-179387.jpe   attachment-179389.jpe