View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 05:14 AM
quiltmaker

Horrible situation....I imagine we'll be seeing more of this type of stuff with more and more people being unemployed or just stopped looking for work altogether. I don't mean everyone in these situations but just reading what is going on in the world today really makes one sick. It really can become terrifying at times. We just all have to be proactive in each and everything we do out in public and especially online. Take nothing for granted and protect yourself/families at all times. Check your accounts all the time and make sure everything is correct. Change passwords from time to time and make them as difficult as you can for another to figure out. You are your own best advocate! Run your antivirus, antimalware and whatever else you have every couple of days on your computer. Delete your cookies and only allow the ones you know are safe to stay on your computer. I delete mine daily. Some are tracking cookies watching everywhere you go online. You can go into your privacy tab and block as many websites as you desire to prevent cookies on your computer. Even tho I have specific times set up for my protections to bring everything up to date I still do this. We are the only ones that can protect ourselves.